Pages

2011-03-06

Practice on my sis-in-law's hands

I got some handmade orders done today and wanted a little break so I called my sister-in-law to my house and practiced on her hands.
She wanted mono toned simple nails, so I did silver, black and aurora glitter gradation and put a little flower and heart on them.
A little bit of rhinestones here and there aaand done!
It took me about an hour to do everything, that's not bad ;)




Actually, I am not satisfied with the gel products I am using right now.
It shrinks a little bit when cured, so it's kind of difficult to put gel really close to cuticle lines.
I really like how it shines like a hard gel even though it's a soak-off gel so I think I will still use this product but try different ones too.
The new products are on my way from Japan~:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment