Pages

2011-05-19

My new gel toe and a little touch up

I put a whole new designs on my toe nails.
I wanted to try this new color that's called "Black cherry Brulee".
The color looks pretty white on this picture, but it actually looks like milky lavender.
Very pretty:)
Then I put a big bow on each thumb nail and 2 different kinds of glitters on the rest.

Other than I drew lines on back ground which made the bow not pop up like it supposed to, I really like them.
Especially these milky colors look very good on tanned skin color.



And also I changed designs a little bit on my index finger as remaining old gel started to yellow.
You can't really notice the color change, but when you compare to the nails that newly applied, you can see.
I think my right index finger was the oldest:P


No comments:

Post a Comment