Pages

2011-06-25

Simple French with Pink Flowers

These are the nails of my customer who came this morning.
It's been three weeks since last time she got her nails done by me (last article of her nails), and I was kind of worried about her nails but I was so happy to see them because her nails were perfect!
No chipping, no lifting, just got new growth.

She wanted to change designs and wanted something simple this time.
And she already had her idea so I just followed it and made her design.

And here we are, nice simple French nails with sheer glitter and pastel pink 3D flowers.
Nice and simple, but if she wants she can always come back and I can add some designs or 3Ds anytime ;)





Those who want to add something interesting on your existing nails, come to me and I can add designs.


Estimate time : 2hours

Sample Price

French gel overlay $45
Glitters $10
3D designs $3 and up each
Gel off is FREE when you get new designs

$67---15%off--->total $56

No comments:

Post a Comment