Pages

2011-07-10

Wedding Idea...Something Blue

Here are some wedding nail ideas.
I wanted to practice deep smile lines and for me, the white tip French nails reminds me of brides.
So I ended up creating wedding nails ^-^
I looove the character My melody, so I didn't want to remove her but after all it looked pretty old compared to the new nails.


I added some flowers under My melody, around the new growth area....meh, it's ok but not great.


How about....this? My melody again!
It's much better, isn't it?



Something blue.
White, blue and silver is the best combination!

$100, you get everything! Anything you want. ( This deal will expire....someday..lol)

I also changed some of my right hand nails.




hmm. I kind of like round shape now.
My left hand nails are still square shaped though so it's easier for my customers to choose:)

No comments:

Post a Comment