Pages

2011-07-31

Customer's Nails

I did three customer's nails this weekend.
One was my regular customer and other two were from Yellowknife!
Thank you for choosing me. I had a great time.

Here is my regular customer's nails.
She liked her previous nails and she is going to attend her friend's wedding so she wanted a simple french like last time but different colored 3D flowers.




Here are the nails I did today.
She got extensions, blue gradation, glitters and crushed shells and 3D bow and a cupcake.
It was so much fun for me too especially the cupcake part :p
And look at her hands! Her fingers are really long and so as her nail beds.
I would definitely make her as my nail model if she lives close to me..




Here is the last customer's nails.
Her nail beds were long and healthy so they were easy to handle too :)
She chose a design from one of my Japanese nail magazines and she wanted them in fun colors so I helped her choose colors.
This kind of design is called "Pucci" which is from the designer Emilio Pucci.
I sneaked some hearts and flowers in the design.
She said earlier that she was a simple girl, but look at this! Totally fun this time!
I hope she is going to have fun with the nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment