Pages

2011-08-12

3D and Peacock Art

It's been a while but I've been testing and practicing a lot since I got new gels.
I've had some problems of lifting and shining but I think I solved most of that.
Of course everybody has different shaped and conditioned nails so it's very difficult to choose the right products.

Embedded flower

Vintage roses

I now carry several brand's gels for your convenience and preference.
And now another brand's gel is on my way here!
I really want to settle down on one or two lines of gels, but it's soooo difficult!
New products are always coming and they are getting better and better of course.
I think I will just keep testing and trying new stuff all the time and I think that is how the beauty industry (or any industry) works.


Drag art using gel. Marbled roses and peacock art.


No comments:

Post a Comment