Pages

2011-04-04

Client's nails

It's been a while to do nails since my nails are still on my nails beautifully and I am not taking real clients yet. All of my clients are my friends as I haven't set my salon nor prices yet.

On Saturday, we did Sukiyaki party at my house and one of my friend was interested in gel and 3D nails.
We were all drinking so I couldn't remove all the cuticles (too afraid to use the sharp cuticle nipper..) but I believe I pushed all the cuticles away from the nail beds :P

She wanted to leave her nails short so I just shaped her nails and overlaid gel on top.
Brown glitter gradation and a little bit of bigger sparkles mixed together....put a couple of baby blue embossed flowers and rhinestones in the middle.
They looked really good on her and the flowers were nice spring touch.



I love how they turned out and I probably do something like this next time I do my nails.

I found that it's important to let the clients know what kind of products I am using for their nails and how to care your gel nails so I will soon update the care instructions and the difference between soak off gel, hard gel and acrylic nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment