Pages

2011-04-18

Fill and a little design change

I went to the party at my friend's house on last Saturday.
My friend (and also my customer) wanted me to do fills and repair one of the nails because the gel peeled off as she tried so hard to open a box glued together really tight!

I showed up a little bit earlier to do her nails.
She saw my nails and wanted to try feather nails, so I put some feather and a little flat art flowers too so she is going to have something new to stare at for the next two or three weeks:)
Changing designs are always fun to do and feel so refreshing.

I didn't forget to take a picture of her nails after that.
Since the party was already started, I got to have a nice martini glass as an accent for this picture!

Hmm, yummy cocktail and nice nails:)



No comments:

Post a Comment