Pages

2011-04-15

Gel toe

I haven't been wearing anything on my toe nails for a while, but finally I got some time to do nails today.
I didn't have enough time to do a complicated design, so here are my nice and simple toes!?!?!?



??? Not simple do you think?
I think it's simple:)
I just wanted to use black gel, and then white dots....hmmm, still too simple, so added glitter lines, 3D bows, and Swarovski crystals in the middle.


This is the second time I used LCN black gel, and I applied twice on each nails, but this product got to be applied three times otherwise the color shows up a little bit pale.
On the other hand, I am in love with Light Elegance glitter gels! They look so pretty, easy to apply, and contains plenty to glitters so it's nice and thick.

Anyway, I think I'm going with this toe nails for a while.
I don't know if it's only me or not, but once I apply nail polish or gel on my toe nails, they never worn out, no chips or anything!
How about you???

No comments:

Post a Comment