Pages

2011-02-17

Just a little change

I wanted to see how the removal goes, so I removed 2 nails last night and redone them.
I removed gel from my right pinkie and the ring finger soaked in acetone for 15min and were easily removed :)
My pinkie nail have gotten long enough so I didn't have to do sculpture so I only did overlay.
The ibd white gel I bought here was too sheer to make a nice sharp smile line, so I tried white gradation this time.
I noticed that the white tips I created last time ( it was about 2weeks ago) was turned a little bit yellow compared to the new sets : still look good though.

The Valentine's day is over but I wanted to put something cute, so I chose glitter heart.




Next was my left index finger.
I tried a fill for this one and I wanted some add ons of course.
I created a pink 3D flower, and didn't like it at all :(
The pink doesn't look cute on this nail, I should have left it white....
Oh well, maybe next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment