Pages

2011-02-14

Little touch ups

I am already getting tired of the previous designs, but I don't want to take them off as this causes stress on your nail beds so I repaired and did some touch ups on my nails.

Like the picture in the last article, I wanted to create 3D motifs.
This time I used acrylics, not gels.
Fortunately, my kolinsky sable brush was in really good shape, it was fun to make motifs.
Acrylics are very strong, so I am hoping that my nails got more durable.

Next time, I want to try design sculpture which usually means embossed motifs under gel or acrylic sculptures so the surface is smooth and flat.
I also want to try to put Fimo ( polymer clay) cane slices inside gel nails.
That would be awesome to collaborate SaSa Handmade stuff and tOkO Nails.

I think I would go with this nails for at least a week.

My foot. Pink glitter and a 3D bow

My right thumb. 

My both hands. Different designs :) 

My right hand. White french with 3D flowers.

My left hand. Aurora glitter with 3D flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment