Pages

2011-02-19

My First Client !

Yay! I got my first client today.
Actually she is my friend and she said she was fine with getting her nails done in unprofessional environment ( like my kids running around..).
And also I really wanted to practice on other people's hands.

Her left fore finger nail was chipped, so I sculpted this nail.
Other nails are gel overlaid on her original nails.
Since it was her first time getting gel nails, she wanted something simple but gorgeous ones.
She chose French nail base with a little bit of glitters and 3D flowers and they turned out really good!
I am so glad she liked them!


Her thumb

She also wanted to get gel toes, so I did a quick gel toes for her.


Pink shell on the tips and 3D butterflies on her thumbs

We had so much fun talking and I was so happy doing nails, and she seemed so happy getting her nails done :)

Thank you for coming today, and hopefully see you soon again!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much! I love them. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumi, you are so welcome!
    Thank YOU for coming, I had a really good time too!

    ReplyDelete